Thursday 31 December 2015

Nexium 24HR Commercial Song - Meet Your Holiday Selves

You become someone else for the holidays
Eating, drinking, toasting everyday
You lose all inhibitions for the holidays
Everybody celebrates in their own way

Ill take a bit of this, a touch of that
And a smidge of this thing too
And a tiny sliver of this pumpkin pie

Well Ive had five grande lattes
And sixteen espressos too

Ill lick the batter off this beater 
Gee this frosting cant get sweeter

Oh I love everything about the holidays
Id like to raise a glass, or two, or ten

Oh I hate everything about the holidays
When will all this stress and chaos every end?

Ill put some tinsel here, a bauble there
A wreath around the dog
Oh the neighbors will be jealous that’s for sure

My plate is filled with cookies, ice cream,
toffee, tarts and fudge

Man that turkey looks horrific 
But this broccoli tastes terrific

I drink plenty of nog for the holidays
And since no one likes it here, theres more for me
Ive got breakfast and lunch in my purse right here
And I’m eating like a king all week for free

You become someone else for the holidays
Eating, drinking, toasting every day
So take care of yourself through the holidays
And make sure that you’re protected all the way